College Preparation Partner Requirements
How can my organization become an Arizona College Scholarship Foundation College Preparation Partner?
Arizona College Scholarship Foundation is preparing continuous cohorts of high potential/low income Arizona students for a successful college experience through early mentoring, substantial scholarship dollars and on-campus support.
We are interested in working with other organizations who share our vision of increasing the number of baccalaureate degrees in Arizona.
Organizations that work with high potential/low income young adults in pursuit of higher education are encouraged to contact us for possible partnership if you meet the following criteria:
- Work with students of high school age or younger
- Work with students that will be first time college enrollees
- Provide college preparation programs that guide students in required high school coursework for acceptance into a state university or community college
- Provide mentoring to help students be better prepared for the challenges of postsecondary education
- Able to assist and follow up with students with regard to scholarship application processes
- Able to devote time to selection of scholarship nominees
Students must be planning to pursue their baccalaureate degree at one of Arizona’s universities or community colleges to be considered for scholarship.
Arizona College Scholarship Foundation is very grateful to our partners for their devotion and welcome the opportunity to invite new partners to join us in investing in Arizona, one student at a time. Should your organization want to be reviewed for partnership please contact:
Arizona College Scholarship Foundation
Attn: Education Department
4040 E. Camelback Road, Ste 220
Phoenix, Arizona 85018
Phone #: 602-636-1850
* To meet the needs of continued changes in academic demands, Arizona College Scholarship Foundation reserves the right to adjust and change its College Preparatory Partnership requirements at any time.