Who is eligible to apply for a Scholarship?
Arizona College Scholarship Foundation has several scholar programs. In addition to significant scholarship dollars, students receive a network of support services, including on-campus mentoring, coaching from the ACSF staff, regular group trainings and workplace mentoring. To be eligible for any of our scholar programs, students must be recommended by one of the ACSF partner organizations that have prepared the student for college success.
The College Preparation Partners are organizations that have identified students and worked with them for years to help prepare them for the challenges of a postsecondary education.
To be eligible to apply for an ACSF Scholarship, students must:
- Be involved and recommended for scholarship by one of the ACSF partner organizations
- Be a currently active member of an ACSF Partner Organization for at least 3 consecutive years prior to applying for an ACSF scholarship
- Be a graduate of an Arizona high school
- A traditional Arizona high school graduate entering college or university as a first time enrollee
- Enroll in one of Arizona’s universities or community colleges following high school graduation
- Be able to demonstrate significant financial need as reported on the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Show high potential and dedication to continued education
Applications are not distributed nor available from ACSF. Students who believe they are eligible to apply for an ACSF scholarship must do so by contacting their mentor or counselor at the partnering organization for which they are an active member.
Scholarship applications are distributed to partnering organizations through informational sessions early each spring.
Scholarship completion and submission deadline occurs at the end of March.
If you are a member of an organization you feel matches the profile of our college preparatory partner organizations but is not a current partner of ACSF, please have a member of the organization contact us for possible partnering.
Organizations interested in more information for partnership with ACSF may review our College Preparation Partner section on the web and contact:
Arizona College Scholarship Foundation
Attn: Education Department
4040 E Camelback Road; Ste 220
Phoenix, Arizona 85018
Phone #: 602-636-1850